FOREST CITY, Iowa – A woman who embezzled over $50,000 from a Winnebago County business is sentenced.
Amy Lynn Richter, 50 of Titonka, was ordered Tuesday to spend three to five years on supervised probation and complete all recommended mental health treatment. She will also have to pay restitution to her victim.
Richter pleaded guilty to 1st degree theft for using company credit cards and other means to steal $51,408.51 from Eddy’s Glass and Door in Forest City between May 2017 and June 2018.
Richter was arrested in August 2018.
- Titonka woman sentenced for stealing over $50,000
- Titonka woman accused of stealing more than $50,000
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Hancock County woman sentenced for stealing pain medication
- Austin woman sentenced for stealing a bag of cash
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Britt woman sentenced for stealing a lottery ticket
- Rose Creek woman sentenced for stealing relatives' credit card info
- Garner man sentenced for stealing from grandparents
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing a gun