MASON CITY, Iowa - It’s been 24 years since KIMT anchor Jodi Huisentruit went missing.
Huisentruit was 27 years old when she went missing on her way to work after leaving the Key Apartments on June 27, 1995.
She was declared legally dead in May of 2001, and her case has drawn national attention over the years.
No arrest has been made in the case.
Her case was featured on “48 Hours” in 2018, and John Vansice, a longtime person of interest, declined to comment on the case during the show.
More than two years ago, a search warrant was executed against Vansice. The contents of that search warrant have remained sealed.
- Thursday marked 24 years since KIMT anchor Jodi Huisentruit went missing on her way to work
- Group gathers to remember Jodi Huisentruit on her 50th birthday
- Investigator says he's found final video footage of Jodi Huisentruit
- New developments in Huisentruit case
- Golden Apple: Jodie Daniels, Chatfield
- Huisentruit search warrant to be kept secret for another year
- Seal extended on Huisentruit search warrant
- Watch: KIMT interviews CBS' Jim Axelrod ahead of "48 Hours" looking into Huisentruit case
- KIMT Exclusive: Tony Jackson, person of interest in Huisentruit case, speaks from prison
- CBS news show to feature disappearance of KIMT news anchor