KALMAR TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Three vehicles collided Friday morning on Highway 14 in Olmsted County.
It occurred around 8:14 am near mile marker 201, just west of County Road 5. The Minnesota State Patrol says 33-year-old Maria Delcarmen Tapia of Kasson and 22-year-old Elizabeth Rose Albrecht of Rochester were both driving east. They crashed and Albrecht then collided with the eastbound vehicle driven by 42-year-old Teresa Anne Alrick of Kasson.
The State Patrol says all three drivers suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Rochester for treatment. All three were wearing their seat belts.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office, Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Byron Fire Department, and Gold Gross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
The State Patrol says the highway was snow and ice covered at the time of the accident.
- Three vehicle crash west of Byron
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- House fire in Byron
- Roundabout coming to Byron
- Byron man accused of choking his sister, stealing her vehicle
- Guilty plea in Byron standoff
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- Rochester business expands to Byron