Three tornadoes struck Sioux Falls, South Dakota, late Tuesday, causing significant damage to around 37 buildings and power losses to thousands of households and businesses, officials say.
The National Weather Service confirming the three hit on the southern end of the city caused winds of around 130 mph. All three tornadoes were rated EF-2 tornadoes.
Stay with KIMT News 3 for more information.
- Three tornadoes hit Sioux Falls, SD last night
- Sioux Falls hospital had 10 minutes to wake up, move residents prior to tornado
- Mother: Iowa girl's drowning in Sioux Falls happened in seconds
- Sioux Falls school leaders apologize for KKK attire in play
- Sioux Center outlasts Osage in state semifinals
- Sioux City woman challenging Congressman King for GOP bid
- Former Sioux Center teacher pleads guilty to abusing child
- $1 million winning lottery ticket sold in Sioux City
- Swath of Kansas hit by a tornado
- Anniversary of the F5 tornado that hit Charles City, Iowa