ROCHESTER, Minn. - St. Mary's Hospital has updated the condition report on the three victims of a Saturday crash in Olmsted County.
Sharada Yanambaka is now listed in fair condition and Ahmed Ali has been upgraded to good. Barbara Sauter remains in critical condition.
Previous story below
HIGH FOREST TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Three people suffered what are described as life-threatening injuries after a two-vehicle collision Saturday in Olmsted County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it took place around 5:50 pm at the intersection of Highway 30 and Olmsted County Road 8, west of Stewartville. The State Patrol says a southbound car driven by Sharada Yanambaka, 24 of Rochester, apparently failed to obey the stop sign and crashed with the westbound car driven by Barbara Noreen Sauter, 68 of Hayfield.
Yanambaka, Sauter, and a passenger in Yanambaka’s vehicle, 21-year-old Ahmed Mohsin Ali of Rochester, were all taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. As of Sunday morning, Yanambaka is listed in serious condition, Sauter is being described as critical, and Ali is listed in fair condition.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Stewartville Fire Department, Gold Cross Ambulance, and Mayo One assisted at the scene of this collision.
- UPDATE: Condition improves for two victims of Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Florida man hurt in Olmsted County semi crash
- Update: Name released of woman killed in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Name released in fatal Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Semi catches fire in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: One dead after Olmsted County collision
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County