CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Three Floyd County burglars have been given probation.
Jeremie Jay Clay, 39 of Charles city, Alea Marie Slessor, 22 of Clear Lake, and Dylan Leroy Meister, 21 of Clear Lake, were accused of stealing thousands of dollars’ worth of items from a house, barn, and a metal shed in the 1300 block of March Avenue during the summer of 2017.
Clay and Meister pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and 2nd degree theft. Slessor entered a guilty plea to 3rd degree theft. All three received three years of probation and must pay $16,039 in restitution.
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Flames destroy a rural Floyd County home
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Second sentence in rural North Iowa burglary
- Sentences handed out in rural Hancock County burglaries
- Third and final sentence in rural Worth County burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Rural Mower County burglary going to prison
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth