EYOTA TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Three semis collided with each other on Interstate 90 Wednesday afternoon.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened a little before 2:30 pm. All the semis were westbound and rear ended each other in a chain reaction accident in snowy and icy road conditions.
One driver, Lareen Tina Smith, 34 of Lincoln, Arkansas, was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital with what are described as non-life threatening injuries. The other two drivers, Bashir Hussein Hassan, 34 of Roseville, and Cory E. Pfenning, 45 of Lincoln, Nebraska, were not harmed.
The State Patrol says all three were wearing their seat belts.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office and Eyota fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Three semis collide in Olmsted County
- Two semis collide in Freeborn County
- Semi and truck collide in Worth County
- UPDATE: Semi catches fire in Olmsted County
- Semi rollover in Olmsted County injures one
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- SUV hits semi in Olmsted County
- Two hurt when pickups collide in Olmsted County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County