Rochester, Minn. – A prostitution sting in Rochester led to three arrests, including one who was a part-time police officer
Rochester police conducted a sting at a motel and the following people were arrested:
Jeremy Newton, 42, from Byron: Newton is a part-time police officer in Saint Charles. He is facing charges of hiring a prostitute in a public place.
Gary Stittgen, 26, from Rochester: Stittgen allegedly ran from police, jumped off a balcony and broke his ankle. He was transported Saint Mary’s and is facing charges of hiring a prostitute in a public place and fleeing an officer on foot.
Rolando Hermoso, 32, from Owatonna: Hermoso is facing charges of hiring a prostitute in a public place.
- Three, including part-time police officer, arrested in prostitution sting in southern MN
- College professor arrested in Rochester prostitution sting
- Rochester prostitution sting results in one arrest
- Rochester prostitution sting upheld by MN Court of Appeals
- Rochester Police: 3 men arrested in prostitution sting
- Seven caught in Rochester prostitution sting
- Four facing prostitution charges after Rochester sting
- Police: Southern MN woman uses skateboard to elude officer
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police