ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman caught with drugs is sentenced to 30 years of probation.
Katlyn Marie Murphy-Tasler, 25 of Rochester, was arrested on July 7 after a tip from a Casey’s General Store employee led Rochester police to pull her over. Officer say Murphy-Tasler had 87 grams of synthetic K2, one ounce of methamphetamine, five cell phones, a BB gun, baggies, and a scale for weighing drugs.
Murphy-Talser pleaded guilty Monday to 1st degree sale of drugs and will serve 30 years on supervised probation after spending 115 days in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center.
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Three decades of probation for Rochester drug dealer
- 40 years of probation for Rochester drug dealer
- Rochester drug dealer gets 30 years of probation
- Chatfield drug dealer sentenced to probation
- More decades of probation in Rochester drug arrest
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Major drug dealer sentenced in Rochester
- Rochester drug dealer gets more prison time
- Rochester drug dealer sentenced to prison