ROCHESTER, Minn. – Three members of the Rochester Honkers have been named to the 2018 Major League Dreams Showcase on August 7.
The annual event will feature a double-header of the top players from the Northwoods League as selected by a panel of Major League scouts.
Logan Denholm from the University of California, Davis, Nate Webb of the University of California, Riverside, and Matteo Bochi from the University of Texas will represent the Honkers in the first game of the twin bill, with first pitch scheduled for 4:05 pm.
Proceeds from the Major League Dreams Showcase will benefit the Northwoods League Foundation.
- Three Honkers named to Major League showcase
- Rochester Honkers under new ownership.
- Honkers seek revenge after blowout loss in Duluth
- Rochester Honkers look to improve the overall fan experience.
- Rochester Honkers open 2019 season with a victory
- Korean War Veteran throws first pitch at Honkers Baseball game
- Entrepreneurship Showcase at St. Mary's
- Austin photography exhibit showcases diversity
- Locals start grassroots effort to showcase Iowa
- Showcasing Iowa talent on the silver screen