Thousands of power outages have been reported as storms ripped through north Iowa and southern Minnesota on Saturday morning.
RPU reported around 20,000 outages Saturday afternoon.
Freeborn-Mower Coop reported more than 5,000 without power, with nearly 4,000 without power in Albert Lea.
Alliant Energy reported around 1,600 without power in north Iowa.
You can find more information on the outages below:
RPU: Click here.
Freeborn-Mower Coop: Click here.
Alliant Energy: Click here.
MidAmerican Energy: Click here.
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Power outages affect thousands in north Iowa
- Power outage affects hundreds
- Power outage affects around 1,600 in north Iowa
- Flooding affecting many north Iowa, southern Minnesota counties
- Hundreds affected by 911 outage in southern Minnesota
- Thousands in the dark due to power outages; storm also blamed for damage in north Iowa, fire in southern MN
- Tens of thousands affected by peak alert in North Iowa and southeastern Minnesota
- Power linemen work around clock to restore power in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- UPDATE: Power restored to thousands after power outage in Rochester