ROCHESTER, Minn. – An overnight fire caused about $25,000 in damage to a home in the 600 block of 20th Street NE.
The Rochester Fire Department says it was called to the scene just after 3 am Sunday, arriving to find smoke in the house and two occupants outside with two dogs. A fire in a lower level bedroom was extinguished.
Firefighters say the flames did not reach beyond the bedroom and there was moderate smoke damage, primarily in the basement. The house was ventilated and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
No injuries have been reported.
- Thousands of dollars of damage from early Sunday house fire in Rochester
- Semi accident causes hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage
- Clear Lake garage fire leaves behind thousands of dollars in damage
- Overnight fire destroys garage, damages house in Rochester
- Charles City man pleads guilty to causing thousands of dollars in apartment damage
- Small fire in Rochester house
- Police: Thousands of dollars worth of items stolen in two Rochester burglaries
- Fire damages house just outside Albert Lea
- House damaged by Friday morning fire
- Cold causes pipe to burst in Rochester store, causing thousands in damage