MASON CITY, Iowa – A Thornton man is sentenced for punching someone in the face.
Kevin Christopher Becker, 42, pleaded guilty to domestic abuse assault causing bodily injury for an incident in August. He’s been sentenced to 10 days in jail and a $315 fine. He must also participate in the Iowa Domestic Abuse Program.
- Thornton man sentenced for domestic assault
- Man sentenced for domestic assault
- Thornton man facing meth charge
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Man accused of domestic assault gets probation
- Rochester man gets probation for domestic assault
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Man picked up after Rochester murder is sentenced for domestic assault
- UPDATE: Semi blown over on I-35 near Thornton exit