CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - A third person has been arrested for harboring a runaway in connection to a missing teen from Clear Lake.
Megan Carlyle, 33, of Mason City, was arrested Wednesday and was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
"On 02/14/20, the above defendant did harbor a runaway child, by providing shelter to a known Runaway child under eighteen years of age who is voluntarily absent from the person's home without the consent of the person's parent, guardian, or custodian," court documents state.
The Clear Lake Police Department says aggravated misdemeanor charges have been filed against Eric Jon Anderson, 38 of Mason City, and Leroy David Lomholt, 59 of Mason City.
These charges are connected to a recent missing juvenile case out of Clear Lake.
- Third person arrested for harboring north Iowa runaway
- Man charged in Iowa with harboring runaway Mississippi teen
- Mason City man accused of harboring a runaway
- Mason City teen sentenced for harboring a runaway
- Mason City men charged with harboring a runaway
- Three plead not guilty to harboring Clear Lake runaway
- Trial set for Mason City teen accused of harboring a runaway
- Man imprisoned for sex assault of runaway Iowa teen
- Pearl Harbor victim's remains being returned to Iowa
- North Iowa woman arrested for arson