NORTHWOOD, Iowa – The final sentence is handed down for a March 2018 burglary in Worth County.
Channing Roger Greer, 21 of Mason City, has received two years of probation for pleading g uilty to 3rd degree attempted burglary. Authorities say Greer, Joshua Teeter of Mason City, and Jeremy Mulford of Mason City, tried to steal a safe from a home in the 900 block of Highway 105 on March 4, 2018.
Teeter, 21 of Mason City, previously pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and got three to five years of probation.
Mulford, 39 of Mason City, got two years in prison for pleading guilty to 3rd degree attempted burglary.
All three must also pay a total of $1,024 in restitution.
- Third and final sentence in rural Worth County burglary
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Final sentence in Franklin County burglary
- Sentences handed out in rural Hancock County burglaries
- Final sentence in rural Mower County drug bust
- Mason City teen sentenced for Worth County burglary
- Rural Mower County burglary going to prison
- Three arrested for Worth County burglary