MASON CITY, Iowa - A Sheffield woman accused of stealing from Walmart found herself in more trouble after she was allegedly found with methamphetamine and was also found to have the substance in jail.
Dawn McKinney-Biddick, 43, was arrested Sunday after she allegedly stole multiple items from Walmart (valued at $150.33).
A search of the woman turned up methamphetamine and three syringes. Once at the Cerro Gordo County Jail, she was also found to have a baggie of meth concealed on her, according to court documents.
She is facing the following charges: Possession of contraband in a correctional facility (a felony), driving while barred, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance - meth, and two counts of fifth-degree theft.
- Theft at Walmart leads to felony drug charge against Sheffield woman
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Woman facing felony drug charge after police say she stole from Walmart
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Large meth arrest leads to felony charges against Rochester woman
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Woman pleads guilty to drug felony
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges