WASHINGTON (AP) — Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders will emerge from Iowa's Democratic caucuses with the most delegates to the party's national convention, regardless of which one eventually wins the contest.
Buttigieg and Sanders have each won at least 11 national delegates, with a handful of delegates still to be awarded, according to The Associated Press delegate count.
Elizabeth Warren has won at least five delegates, while Joe Biden has won at least two and Amy Klobuchar has at least one. Iowa will award 41 pledged delegates to the Democratic National Convention this summer.
There are 11 delegates still to be awarded as the state party sorts out the final results of the caucuses.
- Iowa Caucus coverage: The tally with all precincts reporting
- Iowa Democrats reviewing 5 percent of precincts
- Analyzing caucus results in Iowa
- Caucus Chaos: Democrats have no Iowa caucus results
- DNC nixes Iowa Democratic Party's virtual caucus
- New rules could cause Iowa Caucus confusion
- Candidates seeking new caucus voters in Iowa
- Breaking down Caucus day 2020 in Iowa
- Iowa Democrats will recheck some caucus results
- Beto O'Rourke hires Iowa caucus architect as state tactician