ROCHESTER, Minn. - The Rochesterfest Grand Parade kicked off at 2 PM on Saturday.
The sides of the streets were packed with spectators lounging on blankets or in lawn chairs.
Rochester native Josh Mason recently moved his family back to Rochester after 6 years, just in time for his wife and kids to experience the parade he enjoyed growing up.
"It's awesome. I got my family here, a couple kids and wife. They get to experience it for the first time," explains Mason.
- The Rochesterfest Grand Parade is back again
- Rochesterfest Growth
- Celebrating pets at Rochesterfest
- RochesterFest button design winner
- Former Mayor Brede is Grand Marshall at Rochesterfest
- Rochesterfest has annual 'Button Kickoff'
- Rainy Rochesterfest impacts food vendors
- Mark Williamson wins Rochesterfest Shootout
- Rochesterfest announces theme and chairperson
- Rochesterfest Midday Theme: "The Magic of Art"