ROCHESTER, Minn. – A home is heavily damaged by fire and smoke after a Wednesday afternoon blaze in northwest Rochester.
Crews were called to the 1300 block of 40th Street NW just before 3:30 pm. Firefighters say they arrived to fine flames and smoke coming out of the side of a single family home. All residents have evacuated before the Rochester Fire Department arrived to extinguish it.
The fire apparently started in a lower level bedroom and reached another window directly above. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Rochester police and Mayo clinic Ambulance assisted with this incident. No injuries are reported.
Photo courtesy of the Rochester Fire Department.
- Thanksgiving eve house fire in Rochester
- Small fire in Rochester house
- New Year's Eve safety
- Noon Year's Eve Celebration
- New Year's Eve Trivia
- UPDATE: Dog dies in Rochester house fire
- House fire under investigation in Rochester
- 4 cats dead after Rochester house fire
- Saturday morning house fire in Rochester
- Thanksgiving fires down this year