ST. PAUL, Minn. – A Texas duo is going to federal prison for drug crimes in southern Minnesota.
Maria Antonia Preciado and Manual Lucio Lara, both from Ft. Worth, Texas, were arrested after a traffic stop on April 15, 2017 in Freeborn County. Law enforcement said it found six pounds of methamphetamine in the bed of their pickup truck.
Both entered guilty pleas in federal court in St. Paul.
Preciado has been sentenced to eight years in prison, followed by three years of supervised release, for possession with intent to distribute meth. Lara will spend seven years behind bars for aiding and abetting possession with intent to distribute meth.
- Texas meth dealers sentenced in Minnesota
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Wright County meth dealer sentenced to federal prison
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Texas 4,000 takes Minnesota
- Texas duo pleads guilty to Minnesota meth crime