AUSTIN, Minn. – A Texas man gets probation for crimes in Mower County.
Albert Garcia, 31 of Dallas, TX, was arrested in July 2018. Law enforcement says he broke into the Austin home of an ex-girlfriend and stole two bags from her home. Austin police say one bag held the woman’s ID, credit cards, insurance cards, and $40 cash.
Garcia pleaded guilty to misdemeanor theft and a felony charge of storing methamphetamine paraphernalia in the presence of a child. He was sentenced Friday to five years of supervised probation and must pay a $1,000 fine.
- Texas man sentenced for Mower County theft
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Texas man sentenced for North Iowa pig theft
- Dodge County man sentenced for Mower County threats
- Second sentence in Mower County drug bust
- Prison sentence for Mower County abduction
- Fence-crasher sentenced in Mower County
- Window-puncher sentenced in Mower County
- Safe thief sentenced in Mower County
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death