ST. PAUL, Minn. – Two Texans caught in Freeborn County have pleaded guilty to federal drug crimes.
Maria Antonia Preciado and Manuel Lucio Lara, both from Ft. Worth, Texas, were arrested after a traffic stop on April 15, 2017. Law enforcement said six pounds of methamphetamine was found in the bed of their pickup truck.
Preciado and Lara have now entered guilty pleas to possession with intent to distribute meth, a crime punishable in federal court by between 10 years and life in prison. Preciado is scheduled for sentencing at September 28. No sentencing date is listed for Lara.
- Texas duo pleads guilty to Minnesota meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Second guilty plea from meth-dealing duo
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes