DECORAH, Iowa – Murder charges have now been filed against two teens in northeast Iowa.
Dalton Adam, 18 of Decorah, and Jacob Seelinger, 17 of Decorah, were arrested in July and accused of beating David Hansen, 46 of Decorah. Hansen died from his injuries in August and Adan and Seelinger are now facing 1st degree murder charges.
Authorities say Adam and Seelinger attacked Hansen after he beat his girlfriend. They are being held on $1 million cash bond.
- Teens now face murder charges in northeast Iowa
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- Northeast Iowa teens plead not guilty to attempted murder
- Northeast Iowa teen sentenced for fatal beating
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Northeast Iowa murder trial to be moved
- River warning in northeast Iowa
- Manure spill in northeast Iowa
- Sheriff's Office: Teen, 15, stabs mother in northeast Iowa
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries