CRESCO, Iowa – Stealing an SUV results in probation for a northeast Iowa teen.
Brandon Joseph Kimber, 19, pleaded guilty to operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent. Cresco police accused him of driving away in a Toyota Venza that had been parked in front of the Subway shop on 2nd Avenue SE on January 16.
The SUV was later located at the Casey’s General Store in West Union. A tip led to Kimber’s arrest.
He’s been sentenced to one to two years of supervised probation.
- Teen sentenced for SUV theft in Howard County
- Howard County farmer sentenced to federal prison
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- Final sentence for Howard County drug bust
- Howard County man sentenced for bad checks
- Teen pleads guilty in SUV theft and crash
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Teen hit by SUV in Freeborn County
- Arrest made in Cresco SUV theft
- Howard County attorney loses license and charged with another theft