NORTHWOOD, Iowa – Trial is set for a Mason City teen accused of a rural burglary.
Tirrell Harlan Hopkins, 18, is pleading not guilty to 3rd degree burglary. The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says Hopkins has been identified as being involved with a burglary near Manly that was reported in January.
His trial is scheduled to start on May 1.
- Teen pleads not guilty to Worth County burglary
- Three plead not guilty in Worth County burglary
- Scarville teen pleads guilty to burglary
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Howard County man pleads guilty to burglaries
- Scarville teen pleads not guilty to burglary and drug charges
- Teens accused of Austin burglary are pleading not guilty
- Austin teen pleads not guilty to attempted burglary
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Rochester teen pleads not guilty to another burglary