MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa teen is pleading guilty to shooting at a vehicle.
Manuel Alexander Zamorano, 18 of Mason City, has entered a guilty plea to one count of intimidation with a dangerous weapon. He was arrested after Mason City police say he fired multiple shots at a vehicle in the area of 8th Street on South Kentucky Avenue on November 24, 2018.
No one was injured by the gunfire.
Officers say Zamorano resisted arrest and spit bloody bodily fluids at police.
No sentencing date has been set.
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Teen going to prison for Mason City gunfire
- UPDATE: Suspect identified in Mason City gunfire
- Mason City police investigating weekend gunfire
- Teens plead not guilty to Mason City home invasion
- Teens plead guilty in Mason City home invasion
- Mason City teen pleads guilty to online harassment
- Former Mason City firefighter pleads guilty to sex with teen
- Mason City teen pleads not guilty to child sex assault