WINDOM TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A teenager is hurt after a car/deer collision in Mower County.
It happened a little after 1 am Sunday on westbound Interstate 90. The Minnesota State Patrol says a 17-year-old male was driving a 2007 Ford Focus when he hit a deer near mile marker 184. The State Patrol says the deer went up over the windshield.
The teen, whose name has not been released, was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin for treatment. He was wearing his seat belt.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Two injured after accident in Mower County
- Kossuth County teen killed in auto accident
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Auto accident in Olmsted County
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- Auto accident in Mason City
- Wright County man killed in auto accident
- Fatal auto accident in Winneshiek County