WINONA, Minn. (AP) — Police in Winona have arrested a teenager who they say threatened to shoot up his school.
Officers responded to Winona Senior High School Wednesday morning after a student showed a Snapchat video to a school official of a 15-year-old boy making the threat.
The boy was also a student at the school. He was arrested at a local residence and taken to the Winona County Jail.
Police are recommending a charge of threatening violence.
- Teen arrested for threat to shoot up Winona High School
- Winona teen arrested after school shooting message
- Winona teen dies in Houston County crash
- Winona County killer sentenced
- Child porn charges against Winona school janitor
- Butler County teen sentenced for school threat
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Highlights: Austin vs Winona softball
- Winona remembers the lives lost in the Christchurch mosque shootings
- Winona man arrested after chase through seven counties