BYRON, Minn. - A senior at Byron High School is fighting a rare disease.
According to Mike Coble's "Go Fund Me" page, the teen was diagnosed with Guillain Barre Syndrome affecting his nerves and muscles.
The page states that Mike first experienced symptoms earlier in June when he experienced numbness in his hands, feet and face.
According to the wire story, Mayo Clinic said there is no cure for the disease, but most people do recover.
Coble was slated to play football for Minnesota State University this fall, but those plans are now on hold.
For a link to his Go Fund Me Click Here.
- Teen Fights Rare Disease
- Minnesota warning about horse disease
- Using boxing to fight back against Parkinson's Disease in Mason City
- Fighting heat when fighting fires
- Rare wave-shaped clouds roll over Virginia
- Alzheimer's Disease Research at Mayo Clinic
- Disease outbreak linked to Goodhue County campground
- Alzheimer’s disease fundraiser exceeds goal
- Empowering women who have heart disease
- Deadly disease found in Goodhue County deer