Sadie Arickx is no stranger to rolling strikes. She is a junior on the Mason City bowling team and is one of the team leaders this season.
While strikes and spares look good on the scorecard, it also serves as a huge boost to her entire team.
Click on the video tab to find out why.
- Team spirit keys Mason City Bowling
- Record-breaking bowling! Mason City man sets a new record
- Mason City schools team up with Four Oaks
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- Prince is gone, but his spirit lives at Minnesota Super Bowl
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- SAW: Mason City's Hannah Faktor
- Gas leak in Mason City