FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. – A vacant house burning led to multiple 911 calls Saturday afternoon in Spring Valley.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office said it happened at 2:44 p.m. at the corner of Courtland St. and Huron Ave. The house was fully engulfed when authorities arrived and a witness in the neighborhood said there were two “juvenile-aged individuals had been seen inside the house shortly before the fire was noticed,” Sheriff Tom Kaase said.
A juvenile male and female have been identified in relation to the fire.
The investigation into the cause of the blaze is ongoing.
- Suspicious circumstances surround Fillmore County house fire
- UPDATE: House fire in Fillmore County
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County fugitive finally sentenced
- Election 2018: Fillmore County results
- Fillmore County Fairgrounds updates facilities
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash