CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Dealing meth results in suspended sentences for a Floyd County man.
Jason Lee Head, 35 of Charles City, was arrested after a month-long investigation in 2018 that law enforcement says found Head sold over 29 grams of methamphetamine. He pleaded guilty to two counts of possession with intent to deliver the drug.
Head was sentenced Tuesday to ten years on both counts but the prison sentences were suspended. Instead, Head will spend three to five years and supervised probation and must complete all recommended substance abuse treatment.
- Suspended sentences for Floyd County meth dealer
- Accused Floyd County meth dealer take plea deal
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Texas meth dealers sentenced in Minnesota
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Wright County meth dealer sentenced to federal prison
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Trial scheduled for accused Floyd County drug dealer
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced