NORTHWOOD, Iowa – An Albert Lea man receives a suspended fine for a disturbance at a North Iowa hotel.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office was called to the Holiday Inn Express on March 19, 2017 about a man being disorderly and destroying property. Richard Morgan II was arrested and charged with 2nd degree criminal mischief for doing around $1,000 in damage to a hotel room and then breaking out a window on his girlfriend’s car.
Morgan entered a guilty plea to 3rd degree criminal mischief and has been given a $650 fine, but that fine has been suspended. Morgan will also have to pay $138 in attorney fees and a law enforcement initiative surcharge of $125.
- Suspended fine for damage at a Worth County hotel
- Man arrested for Worth County hotel beating
- Second arrest in Worth County hotel beating
- Not guilty plea in Worth County hotel room beating
- Significant damage after early-morning structure fire in Worth County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Combine fire in Worth County
- Court docs: Fake cash to pay for hotel leads to Worth County felony drug charge