ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A recent survey found about two-thirds of residents rate Albert Lea as good or excellent place to live.
That’s one of the results from The National Citizen Survey conducted for Albert Lea city government in 2018. Surveys were mailed to 1,500 residents and all other members of the community were also invited to take part. Another result showed opinions on the overall direction of the city and the welcoming of citizen involvement had improved since the last survey in 2015.
“The citizen responses from the 2018 survey clearly indicate that we have made the desired improvements we were seeking in municipal services and in the public’s support for the overall direction that our City is heading,” says Albert Lea City Manager Chad Adams. “We will continue to evaluate the results and establish new goals and benchmarks for the next several years. I sincerely applaud all of our city staff, council, and our community stakeholders for both leading and partnering to advance the quality of life in the community.”
A complete report on the 2018 survey is available by clicking here.
- Survey shows things looking up for Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Prison for Albert Lea burglar
- Art installation in Albert lea
- Flames destroy Albert Lea garage
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea
- Boundary Adjustments For Albert Lea