MASON CITY, Iowa – Video surveillance from a car wash near a vehicle vs. bike accident on Wednesday has been released.
A bicyclist was taken to the hospital after being hit by a truck Wednesday morning.
It happened near the intersection of 2nd St. and S. Monroe Ave. in Mason City.
Law enforcement said the truck driver is being cited for failure to yield at a stop sign.
- Surveillance video captures vehicle vs. bike collision in Mason City
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City
- Vehicle flips in Mason City collision
- Drone video captures flooding in Mason City
- Mason City bike program relaunched
- Jeep totaled in Mason City collision
- Two-vehicle collision south of Charles City
- Mason City store hopes video helps solve hit and run (with surveillance video)
- Moonlight Bike Ride lights up Mason City
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron