Travis Hergert thought he was walking into a normal NIACC baseball practice on Sunday.
However, his team had other ideas.
The Trojans surprised their head coach with an autism walk for the Hergert family.
Hergert's six-year-old son Brody is living with autism and NIACC holds an autism awareness game each season (the game has been postponed twice this year).
Click on the video tab to find out how the Trojans pulled off the surprise.
- A memorable surprise for NIACC baseball coach Travis Hergert
- NIACC baseball coach Hergert wins 250th game: 'I’d run through a brick wall for that guy'
- NIACC remembers legendary coach
- NIACC baseball in Wisconsin?!
- NIACC baseball falls in Region XI Tournament
- NIACC baseball honored for academic excellence
- NIACC baseball falls short of Kirkwood
- NIACC's deceiving record
- NIACC relay breaking records
- NIACC Konigsmark Klassic Highlights