ROCHESTER, Minn.- Linnea Schmid is a Rochester resident of 3 years. She believes that if more people voted, we'd have a healthier democracy. So, she is doing everything in her power to be sure everyone in the community votes.
She printed out hundreds of absentee ballot applications, envelopes, and stamps to take door to door.
Schmid walked community members through the process of the application and explained the purpose of voting, all while never pushing any views onto anyone. Because all she wants is for everyone to vote, despite their political party or views.
The deadline to turn in your absentee ballot is November 5th.
- Supporting a healthy democracy
- Why support small businesses?
- Hormel workers support United Way
- PTSD support group for veterans
- One overlooked way to stay healthy this flu season
- Mason City receives Healthy Choices Count Grant funding
- Hancock County Fair seeing healthy growth in attendance
- Franken thanking supporters before exiting Senate
- An event supporting mom-owned businesses
- Strong support from Jake Peter's people