Who’s ready for more snow?
We know many of you aren’t, but a weekend snowstorm is on the horizon that could impact travel Sunday into Monday.
New forecast models show 3-6 inches of snow is possible in some counties in north Iowa and southern Minnesota.
It’s looking like the entire viewing area could see at least four inches of snow.
There is a bit of good news: By the end of next week we'll be returning to the 50s and spring will finally begin.
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- UPDATE: Sunday snowstorm beginning to come into focus
- Sunday snowstorm pushing south of viewing area
- Snowstorm causes airport delays
- Road conditions quickly change from snowstorm
- April snowstorm expected to batter viewing area
- Flights canceled, roads treacherous amid spring snowstorms
- Cab services stay busy in snowstorm
- North Iowa shoveling out from weekend snowstorm
- Getting your driver's license during snowstorms
- Rochester holding community focus groups