SHEFFIELD, Iowa – Sukup Manufacturing was in a lock down until 1 p.m. as a precaution after a verbal altercation involving an employee.
“Employee safety is our top priority, so we are doing this as a precaution,” Rachel Geilenfeld, the external relations manager with Sukup, said.
The verbal altercation occurred Wednesday, Geilenfeld said, and local law enforcement was called.
No charges were filed.
- Sukup Manufacturing in precautionary lock down until 1 p.m.
- The founder of Sukup Manufacturing has died
- "Future Ready Iowa" summit at Sukup Manufacturing
- 300th Sukup silo home built in Haiti
- Staying safe while manufacturing fireworks
- Immigration raid at southeast Iowa manufacturing plant
- Tax break for Cresco manufacturing plant
- Check your locks during extreme weather
- St. Ansgar business awarded for innovations in agriculture manufacturing
- Graham Manufacturing in Mason City sold to Masonite International Corporation