NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A string of pop machine vandalisms is under investigation in Worth County.
The Sheriff’s Office said on Monday it received a call from Ver Helst Drug after a pop machine was vandalized and broken into.
Authorities said one machine had all of its money removed while another showed signs of vandalism.
Later Monday, a similar complaint was received from Fallgatters Market where someone allegedly tried to remove the locks on the machines.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Worth County Sheriff’s Office.
- String of pop machine vandalisms under investigation in Worth County
- Authorities investigating a string of Freeborn County burglaries
- Worth County house fire under investigation
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Combine fire in Worth County
- Mystery Machine steals the show
- Pop-up car seat clinic
- Businesses react to string of robberies