Photo Gallery 2 Images
A weak disturbance moves into the Midwest following a very dry week.
We need rain and Mother Nature is delivering for us. Some showers could be possible tonight, but the better chances will be on Saturday. No severe weather is expected, however, a few embedded thunderstorms are possible.
Rainfall totals will range from 0.10"-0.25"; any thunderstorms could bring in far more rain. High pressure on Sunday will be short-lived, and another round of rain or storms could pivot in by Monday.
- StormTeam3: Showers to start your weekend
- StormTeam3: Sparse showers this Weekend, storms Monday
- StormTeam3: Chance for rain into this weekend
- StormTeam3: Saturday Storms Intensifying
- StormTeam3: Beneficial rain is coming
- StormTeam3: Slight risk of severe weather on Monday
- StormTeam3: A GAME OF TIMING. Severe weather threat for Monday.
- StormTeam3: Lack of rain leading to abnormally dry conditions
- StormTeam3: Tracking rainy weather Monday, severe weather Tuesday
- Stormteam3: Few storms may be strong to severe today