Photo Gallery 2 Images
Main forecast focus will be the threat for strong to severe storms the rest of Tuesday. Any storm that develops could contain large hail, damaging winds, and we cannot rule out a tornado or two. The activity will end for severe weather before midnight, then just scattered showers possible into Wednesday. The rest of tomorrow could feature isolated showers and mostly cloudy conditions. It'll be the coolest day we have seen since early June with highs in the low 70s. Thursday may be the only completely dry day as the forecast becomes murky. An active weather pattern will bring a tricky temperature forecast to the table along with the potential for much warmer temperatures.
Tonight: Chance of showers and storms
Lows: Upper 50s
Winds: N 5-10 mph
Tomorrow: Scattered showers and cloudy skies
Highs: Low 70s
Winds: N 5-10
Tomorrow Night: Partly cloudy
Lows: Mid 50s
Winds: NW 5-10
- Stormteam3: Few storms may be strong to severe today
- StormTeam3: Saturday Storms Intensifying
- StormTeam3: Sparse showers this Weekend, storms Monday
- Storm Team 3: Storms could turn strong to severe Thursday
- StormTeam3: Slight risk of severe weather on Monday
- StormTeam3: A GAME OF TIMING. Severe weather threat for Monday.
- StormTeam3: Tracking rainy weather Monday, severe weather Tuesday
- StormTeam3: Severe weather lining up for overnight tonight
- StormTeam3: Beneficial rain is coming
- StormTeam3: Overnight storms Saturday night into Sunday morning.