Photo Gallery 19 Images
Two rounds of showers and thunderstorms blew through the viewing area this morning and early afternoon leaving in the wake damage and flooding.
The whole region was under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning between 10:45 am and 1:00 pm.
A Flash Flood Watch and Warning is still in play for the northern sections including Olmsted, Dodge, and Fillmore Counties.
Now that the cold front has moved east, the severe weather threats have lowered, and scattered showers and storms are possible into tonight.
RPU: Click here.
Freeborn-Mower Coop: Click here.
Alliant Energy: Click here.
MidAmerican Energy: Click here.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- StormTeam 3: Widespread damage and flooding from Saturday storms
- StormTeam 3: Widespread heavy rain and severe storms last into Thursday
- StormTeam 3: Rain returning Saturday
- StormTeam3: Saturday Storms Intensifying
- StormTeam 3: Heavy rain and flooding possible
- StormTeam 3: Damaging winds the biggest threat with severe storms today
- Council gets updated on flood damage
- Flooding costs Nebraska $1.4B in losses, damages
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible into tonight
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible Sunday