Photo Gallery 3 Images
The ingredients are there for severe weather today around the KIMT viewing area.
A warm front will lift slowly north and eventually slightly north of the TV market just south of the Twin Cities. This is likely the focus for the worst of the weather; however, any storms fired off the warm front this afternoon could turn severe with the main threat being isolated tornadoes.
A strong wave and cold front will power in by late this afternoon and evening firing off one or two rounds of storms, both having the chance to hit severe limits. With these lines, the main risks will be heavy downpours and damaging winds.
Make sure you have ways of getting weather information today, especially during the primetime of storms which will be between 3 pm and 9 pm today.
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible into tonight
- StormTeam 3: Several rounds of rain, severe storms possible
- StormTeam 3: Storms with severe potential on the way for Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Tonight's Severe Chances
- StormTeam 3: Sunday's tornado survey
- Storm Team 3: Severe storms possible on Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking severe storms possible this weekend
- StormTeam 3: Tracking our severe weather threats
- StormTeam 3: Chance for severe weather reduced