Photo Gallery 2 Images
There have not been any nights this summer with lows fall below 50, but that may change over the next few nights. A clearing sky and drier dew points behind a cold front will set the stage for the coolest nights of the summer ahead.
It should come to no shock that this later in August will be some of the coolest of the season. Some folks may enjoy this cool down, however, with the drier air, rainfall will be scarce the next four or five days.
The month continues to land the region below average for rain, and we need it considering how dry it was in June and July. Unfortunately, the next round of rain will not move in until late this weekend and early next week.
- StormtTeam 3: Chilly nights ahead
- StormTeam 3: Chilly stretch ahead
- StormTeam 3: A chilly fall night
- Chilly Halloween night for trick or treating
- StormTeam 3: Another cool night ahead
- StormTeam 3: After a cool night, more chilly days are on the way
- Storm Team 3: Chilly temps expected overnight
- Easter forecast: Chilly temperatures for your Easter egg hunt
- Great turnout at annual Ethnic Lunch despite chilly weather
- Crews installing Clear Lake docks despite chilly weather