Photo Gallery 2 Images
Be sure to bundle up and limit time outdoors today.
An arctic cold blast and strong winds out of the north have brought us some truly February like windchills. Wind chills throughout Monday will hover near zero degrees.
Overnight, raw temperatures will drop to close to zero degrees, and the wind chills will drop even further to around -15 degrees. Be sure to limit time outdoors today, and too bundle up as much as possible.
- StormTeam3: Wind chills to drop well below zero to start the week
- Wind Chill Warning: Wind chills of 30 below or less
- Coming up: Wind chill temps could reach 50-below this week
- Life-threatening wind chills could break records
- Tracking another round of dangerous wind chills
- StormTeam3: Tracking A Snowy Start to the Week
- StormTeam3: Showers to start your weekend
- Wind Chill Warnings issued for Tuesday-Thursday; Wind chills as low as 60 below zero possible
- StormTeam 3: Wind chills return to the forecast as temps drop well below the norm
- StormTeam3: Saturday Storms Intensifying