Photo Gallery 2 Images
After a few rounds of snow this past week, the weather for the week ahead is thankfully looking a bit quiet. However, temps will take a dip this weekend as a mass of arctic air descends on the Upper Midwest.
High temps will drop to the mid to low teens Saturday. Overnight temps Saturday into Sunday morning will continue to drop to all the way below with wind chills approaching 20 degrees below zero. High temps Sunday will be around 10 degrees.
For the remainder of the work week, temperatures will slowly begin to creep upward. By Thursday, high pressure air associated with warmer air form the south should seep into the upper Midwest, and bring us some slightly above normal temps (low 30s)
- StormTeam3: Colder temps this weekend with a quiet week ahead
- StormTeam3: Tracking Above Average Temps This Week
- StormTeam3: A Winter Solstice with unseasonably warm temps this weekend
- StormTeam3: Tracking Warmer Temps on the Horizon
- StormTeam 3: Colder temps coming midweek
- StormTeam3: Tracking the weather story for the week ahead.
- StormTeam3: Outdoors weather inbound for the week ahead
- StormTeam3: Chance for rain into this weekend
- StormTeam3: Sparse showers this Weekend, storms Monday
- StormTeam3: Showers to start your weekend