Photo Gallery 1 Images
After a cloudy and snowy Wednesday, everything clears on Thursday with the passage of an area of high pressure.
Clouds will swiftly move out during the morning hours leaving the way for a sunny Thursday.
It will still feel rather cold, however, with highs only in the mid-20s. The clouds return Friday, as do warmer temps in the mid-30s. Our next chance for snow returns overnight Saturday, but the chance and amounts should they accumulate will be low. Early next week brings a slight warm-up with highs around 40 degrees.
Today: Becoming Sunny
Highs: Mid 20s
Winds: NW 5-10
Tonight: Increasing Clouds
Lows: Near 20
Winds: SW 5-10
Tomorrow: Partly Sunny
Highs: Mid 30s
Winds: SE 5-10
- StormTeam3: Clouds Clearing Thursday
- StormTeam3: Saturday Storms Intensifying
- StormTeam3: Beneficial rain is coming
- StormTeam3: Cold Weather Science Experiments
- StormTeam3: Rain and clouds persist for coming days, small severe threat Monday
- StormTeam 3: Clouds expected to clear for meteor outburst tonight
- StormTeam3: Chance for rain into this weekend
- StormTeam3: Sparse showers this Weekend, storms Monday
- StormTeam3: Showers to start your weekend
- Stormteam3: Minor drought continues for north Iowa