The Thanksgiving holiday is looking rather cold as a cold front moving through on Wednesday will usher in colder conditions for the holiday. It will be a mostly sunny day, but temperatures will start off in the teens, and only warm into the 20s for the afternoon. With breezy northwest winds of 10-25 mph, it will feel like it's in the single digits and teens throughout the day. A good day to stay inside and enjoy some great food!
Tracking a chilly Thanksgiving Day
Posted: Nov 23, 2021 5:25 PM
Updated: Nov 23, 2021 8:08 PM
- StormTeam 3: Your Thanksgiving forecast is looking a bit chilly
- StormTeam 3: Chilly to Start Thanksgiving Week
- StormTeam 3: Chilly stretch ahead
- StormTeam 3: Chilly Week Ahead
- StormTeam 3: A chilly fall night
- StormTeam 3: Chilly start, beautiful afternoon ahead
- StormTeam 3: Chilly, Breezy, and Snow Flurries
- StormTeam 3: Chilly Monday, Mild Tuesday
- StormTeam 3: Chilly May Temps may last two weeks
- StormTeam 3: Thanksgiving week potential storm update
Scroll for more content...