Mostly cloudy skies will remain throughout Thursday with highs topping off only in the low to (barely) the middle 50s, a little more than 10 degrees below the seasonal norm.
Drier weather will be sticking around through Friday, with sunshine returning, but the sun won't be warming us up anytime soon.
Clear skies Friday morning will mean very cool temperatures with temps ranging from the upper 30s to low 40s and wind chills nearing the lower 30s.
Our next round of rain returns late Friday night all through Saturday with temps popping back into the low 60s and a chance for a few minor storms and heavy rainfall rates. Temps will pop closer to normal through the next work week.
- StormTeam 3: Wind chills return to the forecast as temps drop well below the norm
- StormTeam 3: Tracking increasing winds, cooling temps
- Coming up: Wind chill temps could reach 50-below this week
- Wind Chill Warning: Wind chills of 30 below or less
- StormTeam 3: Wind Chill Advisory up as Blizzard Warning ends
- StormTeam 3: Temps Steadily Rising and Storm Chances Returning
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect as feels-like temps expected to reach 35 below
- Wind Chill Warning still in effect for some, but warmer temps on the way
- StormTeam 3: December brings chill and snow
- StormTeam 3: Missing the winter chill?